For years I’ve wanted to go see a million places all around the world. Travel dreams of my own, which I have been dying to accomplish. I’ve seen friends travel to exotic places, either to do a gap year as we often do here in Denmark or in coherence with an education like taking a semester abroad or something like that.
Never have I ever had the money or the time to do it myself, but oh my god it’s one of my biggest dreams to explore the world and see what’s out there.
So, I’ve put together my own travel bucket list, and here’s where I am so far.
– Zanzibar camp
– Learn to dive in Thailand
– Learn to surf in Mojo Spot X Surf Camp Australia
– Explore the wildlife in Afrika
– Swim with dolphins in New Zealand
– Visit the Dubai Mall
– Live in a cabin and talk to monkeys in Bali
– Do water sports in Key West
– Buy Italian handmade shoes in Italy
– Visit Warners Bros Studio in London (and the whole Harry Potter experience)
– Try Moules Frites in Cannes
– Experience the party at Rio Carnival
– Visit the churches in Helsinki
– Go to Paris and learn French!
– Sunbathe in Fiji
– Cliff diving in Portugal